DEAR COLLEAGUE & (FUTURE) AUSTRIANRESEARCHUK-USER:
This is a suggestion for a short research profile on austrianresearchuk. There’s no need to write long paragraphs about your research, neither do you have to add lists of publications or of titles of your contributions to conferences and lectures.
Remember: This initiative is meant to give others an idea of who you are, what your role and work in the field are and where to find you.
Just add some basic information about yourself and your research interests, set a link to your existing staff profile(s) at your home institution(s) and let tags, categories and links do the work for you. We are always happy to assist you with any kind of query! (By the way, you don’t even have to include a photo of yourself, if you don’t want to. The layout of this profile page is entirely up to you!)
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR PROFILE INCLUDED ON THIS BLOG PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org .
Here’s my sample profile page. Note the tags and categories for this post. They will make the search for researchers in a particular area of Austrian Studies and of related fields much easier, as search engines like Google will pick up on the combination of name, institution and research topics:
Dr Heide Kunzelmann
- Austrian Post-War Avantgardes: H.C. Artmann and the Wiener Gruppe, Neo-Surrealism, Austrian Experimental literature
- Austrian and German Literary History after 1945
- Austrian Cold-War Culture: 1945 – 1955 (Cultural History)
- Modern Austrian literature in the UK
- Authorial role-play: Protean authorial performance and performance of the multiple self in fiction
- Academic discourse and the New Media